Resources to jumpstart your practice
CASH THERAPY PRACTICE FROM SCRATCH EBOOK
Cash THERAPY Practice From Scratch Ebook (2016) uses real world advice to help you quickly turn your practice idea into a viable niche practice. You’ll receive step-by-step guidance on starting a cash practice from scratch without spending boatloads of money.
The Cash Therapy Practice From Scratch Ebook will guide you step-by-step on how to start or grow your private practice. Discover professional and personal freedom you never thought possible.
Perhaps you’ve read a few books on entrepreneurship and follow a couple of blogs about successful therapy practices. You want to give your practice idea a try but you are wondering where to start.
No matter your fears and doubts about your business and marketing background, this book will show you the simple steps you can take to become a private practice owner and start earning money from your expertise.
ON FIRE: IGNITE YOUR PASSION WITH A CASH THERAPY PRACTICE
TRAPPED. Many therapists and other medical professionals feel caught in the new reality of declining referrals from traditional sources and reduced co-pays. What are the options in the new healthcare economy? In On Fire: Ignite Your Passion with a Cash Therapy Practice, Paul Potter, PT, provides an honest discussion and practical direction to help providers chart a new course. The book includes a candid evaluation of the changing environment and the alternatives available for the future. He discusses direct access to clients and what newly empowered healthcare consumers expect, and are willing to pay for.
This book explains the why & how so you can too.
How You'll Benefit:
- Kiss factory therapy goodbye and start your own cash therapy practice today.
- Embrace an entrepreneur mindset to achieve professional and personal freedom.
- Cash Therapy Practices have emerged as a viable alternative to factory like therapy.
- Successfully launch your practice with a four-part business roadmap.
CASH THERAPY PRACTICE: PROFESSIONAL FREEDOM IN THE NEW HEALTHCARE ECONOMY
In “The Cash Therapy Practice” Paul Potter, PT, looks at the private practice model and turns it on its head. Most therapists follow the cash-based model not for the money, but for patient connection, something that is decidedly lacking in modern healthcare. Potter diligently outlines in this manifesto how every therapist can benefit from the advantages of a cash-based practice. It is hard but not impossible to create a dream practice in today’s healthcare system – this manifesto will show you why and how.
What You'LL LEARN:
- How the shift in economics and the Internet has provided a direct connection with potential clients.
- How to gain an edge marketing directly through social media to your ideal clients.
- How a cash based practice will hone and perfect your skills.
- How to take smart, professional risks.
- Decide if private practice, away from the large corporations or insurance middlemen, is best for you and your patients.
- Learn what kind of loss, if any, is acceptable in realizing your dream.
- And learn how, above all, being yourself should be your focus.